- About Us
- Commercial Real Estate Client Testimonials
- Eric L. Nesbitt, Esq.
- Michael Kagan
- Property Listings
- Search Properties
- Shannon Tarango
- Thank You
- What Our Clients are Saying About Us
- Columbine Business Center
- 4600 S. Ulster Street
- 1850 E. Egbert St.
- 2121 Larimer St.
- 1571 Race St.
- 6909 S. Holly Circle
- Syracuse Hill III
- 7570 Broadway
- 821 22nd Street
- 2852 Welton St.
- 2860 Welton St.
- DTC FIVE
- 1021 N. Market Plaza, Pueblo West, CO
- 6450 W. 120th Ave. Broomfield, CO
- 4991 Factory Shops Boulevard Castle Rock, CO
- ICON Cinema at Victory Ridge
- 7304 South Joliet Street Centennial, Colorado
Real Estate Investing
- Colorado Biz OnLine Feature – Capping 1031 exchanges threatens ability to reinvest in minority communities
- Safely Touring Properties & Closing Commercial Sales With The Nesbitt Commercial Group
- Happy Hour Event
- What Everyone Needs to Know About Landlord & Tenant Disputes Over Security Deposits
- What is a “Kick-out Clause”?
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Work With A Commercial Broker for Your Property Search
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should ALWAYS List With A Broker
- 3 Tips on Real Estate Investing From a Pro
- Be Wary Of Hidden Unfavorable Tenant Language In Contracts
- Commercial Lease vs Residential Lease- Are you protected?
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before You Buy Commercial Real Estate
- Multifamily Properties- Commercial vs Residential
- Taking Advantage of Building Monument Signs
- Rentable Vs. Usable Square Footage- Are You Paying For More Than You Occupy??
- The Nesbitt Group Referral Program Pays Out
- Who Really Represents Tenants in an Office Lease? (I will tell you who doesn’t!)
- What is a Tenant Rep??
- Don’t take bad advice from the Landlord’s broker
- Urban Land: “Denver and Pittsburgh…stand as the two most intriguing office markets in the country.”
- Finding Commercial Real Estate in Colorado
- Always hire a tenant representative broker when looking for commercial real estate
Real Estate Law
Real Estate Market News
- Commercial Leases
- Marijuana Affects the Rental Market
- Eric Nesbitt is Changing Perceptions of Minorities in Commercial Real Estate.
- Q2 Office Market Update
- Fourth Quarter Market Update
- Third Quarter Commercial Update
- The Nesbitt Group is looking for a Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Denver Commercial Landlords offering Free Rent